PDA

View Full Version : Images and Maps Ribbons - How to get them to stick?

Jingo
May 5th, 2007, 07:31
In my campaign I've created some new image groups (ribbons) on the Images and Maps window in order to better organize my images. Yet sometimes when I reload my campaign the next day or so, they're all deleted and all the images are back tied to the default ribbon. How do you get them to stick in the specific category I've defined over time. Yes, I did make sure I saved the campaign before exiting, so I know it's not that. Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Griogre
May 5th, 2007, 09:35
This was a bug and for modules it has been fixed. I believe 2.0.9 fixes camaigns too. The bug for campaigns was when you started FG2 and ran a session and did not open a book with mulitple tabs (ribbons) they would revert to one tab.

Jingo
May 6th, 2007, 03:44
Hmm. This is still happening on my end (and I have the latest updates). However ,I am running a custom ruleset that I started creating shortly after FG2 was released. Could the problem be related to that?

Griogre
May 6th, 2007, 05:04
Very possible, if you look at the last few updates in the House of Healing at the bottom of every new version you will see a list of scripts updated. If you are still using old scripts in your ruleset then you don't have the latest fixes to the scripts.

Personally if it were me, I would wait another week or so before I did anything major on a custom ruleset just for this reason. Until releases slow down you are going to have to update your scripts by hand and dif them if you actually made changes in an updated script for you ruleset.

Jingo
May 9th, 2007, 16:48
I posted a bug related to this problem here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6265

And the devs reportedly fixed it in 2.0.10... haven't tested it yet but Kudos to the patching/update system and the hard work done by the devs. The ability to get something fixed within a day or two of posting it is just awesome!