PDA

View Full Version : [PAID] PF2E Looking for players (the start of Age of Ashes Book 4)

Haggar
September 24th, 2020, 04:35
Hello Forumites,

We are a group of 4 looking for 1 more player. Our fifth unfortunately had to leave us due to real world obligations, we communicate via Discord and like to play weekly. We are flexible we either play Mon/Wed/or Fri. If we don't play weekly it's biweekly at the very least, but we try for weekly usually. Our group consists of a Druid/Oracle (our dedicated healer)/Giant Instinct Barbarian/and a Harm Cleric all at level 12. Our fifth is free to play whichever class they prefer. Our GM is phenomenal and has many years experience, he incorporates sound effects and music in all the games via Syrinscape. This is a paid group and the price is $5 USD for a 4hr session. If you are interested please PM me and I can provide more details if you like.

Kind Regards,

Haggar

Moderator: Moved to Paid Games

Vhok
September 24th, 2020, 07:45
you cannot post paid games here, they have their own section at the top, and i would suggest reading the rule for posting there as i think there are special rules/info required? but not sure about that.

Moon Wizard
September 24th, 2020, 18:07
Moved to Paid forum; and title updated.
JPG