PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a module for Pathfinder

Bhalandros
September 24th, 2020, 01:31
Hello.
I've been searching for a specific module, "We be Goblins!", which is a free PDF download on Paizo's website. All I can find on the forums are posts about someone running the campaign and searching for players, but I can't find the module itself at all. Is there something I'm missing, or does everyone really just transcribe the PDF manually? Is there a tool for it or a download I haven't found yet?

Thanks everyone in advance.

bmos
September 26th, 2020, 21:14
It's not available in a pre-converted format.
People have run it in FG but sharing copyrighted modules is not allowed (only parts that have licensing allowance such as SRD content).
This is true of so many wonderful modules and is an unfortunate side-effect of current US copyright law.

Basically it's very unlikely for free modules to be converted and published legally as there is no money to be made doing so (and it's a time-intensive task to convert from PDF to FG in a well-executed manner).

bmos
September 28th, 2020, 12:37
I'm missing, or does everyone really just transcribe the PDF manually? Is there a tool for it or a download I haven't found yet?Regarding the conversion process:
Copy from PDF, paste into FG. Select each paragraph and use ctrl + j to remove the excessive line breaks.