PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking for 5E Adventure

Isabelle Shizue
September 23rd, 2020, 03:08
Hello all! I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and would love to find a group to play with. I don't have a lot of experience with 5E, but I use to play a lot of 3.5 years back. I'm super flexible when it comes to character creation and ideally would like to mold them to fit with whatever world the DM has created. Most of the characters I tend to play are not very useful in combat and tend to be more role play focused. Here are some examples of the types of characters I have played.

-Lupa: A shifter/ranger who looks like a scary beast, but has a heart of gold and is loyal to her friends. Her strengths are her tracking skills, physical strength, and tough hide. She might not be the smartest of the group, and has a habit of collected some of the most useless trash a defeated foe, like bones, rocks, and old shoes that she likes to chew on. (Basically a big dog)

-Mila: A human/wizard who has spent all of her life studying and reading. While her intellect is second to none, she doesn't have much experience in the real world and is a very poor judge of character, as she tends to trust any and everyone (high INT really low WIS). If there are ruins to be read, history to be uncovered, or translating ancient rituals, Mila will probably have the book on it. However, Mila might not be the most skilled at application compared to her encyclopedic knowledge on the subject.

-Bella: A half-ling/rogue that many have a hard time judging if she is lying or telling the truth. This mischievous imp has pretended to be a great wizard that a previous party was searching for, using cheap parlor tricks that you would find at a child's birthday party (smoke and mirrors, not actual magic) all to get out of a trivial fee. If you are looking for a character that can help the party stumble down a DM designed rabbit hole, Bella will be your most entertaining option.

These are just a few of some of the more popular characters I made, but I am always open to making new ones to fit whatever kind of campaign the DM has. My schedule is pretty open, so PM me on discord Isabelle#1405 or message me on here if you have a game that I might be able to join :)