PDA

View Full Version : [LFG][WOD][M20] Mage the Ascension - Thursdays 8:30pm EST

desvolack
September 21st, 2020, 11:55
GM looking for 1-2 Players to play Mage the Ascension, for players who want to craft their own magics, and bond together as they climb the ranks of power in this RP and high magic game set in the modern world. No Experience required, happy to bring in new players. No character concept is too insane, preference given to those who apply with multiple persons already in existing group.

What's Special about this game?
- A GM who loves Mage the Ascension, and has run dozens of campaigns in the WOD setting. A GM that understands that thought it is my world, it is YOUR story.
- Custom Music to keep you in the mood
- Free session 0 for character creation and custom spell creation
- 8 Session timeframe means this isn't an endless commitment. If you are a lifelong GM, or an experienced DND player who has never played this system before, this is a great way to get deep into what the excitement is all about, without giving up a permanent spot on your calendar for gaming.
- If your group loves it, there is no reason it has to end; additional campaign Archs available to those who complete this first arch.

A few things about me:
I have been on both sides of the GM table for over 20 years now, and my passion for learning complex concepts and expressing human emotions is fulfilled by it in a way that nothing else satisfies. It is an itch, that I simply must scratch. Overtime I have found that I love introducing players to new systems as much as I love delving into their rich backstories. I do my best to engage all of my players equally through games, and develop the story in a way that becomes personal to everyone involved so everyone continues to have fun.

Behavior Disclaimer:
- Sexist, racist, or otherwise offensive remarks and opinions being espoused, or offensive behavior towards other players at any point will result in ejection. More generally, don't be a creep. If you want to tell a story of self-destruction or painful experiences, let them be your characters. Dark is ok, offensive is not; if you are unsure where the line is, meditate on it somewhere else.

Cost:
Session 0(Character Generation) is free, and Session 1 is Pay what you like after the game, and Session 2 forward is 15 Dollars per session paid in advance of the game.