PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Fatigue and Despair

Jaybob32
September 20th, 2020, 17:30
How is everyone else doing this? Just using the green pips under your vigor/resolve? We tried using the max entry on the character sheet, but I realize now that is an automatically generated number and probably shouldn't be used. If fact it caused some interesting numbers with some of the group. Max vigor and some of the bonus damage entries were changing on their own. One character had a ranged bonus of -500 at one point.
While using the green pips would work it doesn't seem very elegant as there is no distinction between fatigue/despair and vigor/resolve.

Valyar
September 20th, 2020, 18:19
Initially we used negative bonus to Vigor/Resolve, but then I discovered undocumented (or maybe inherited functionality from CoreRPG and tempalte used) to apply modifier to the MAX box. It works only with CTRL + Mouse Scroll when cursor is on top of the field.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39538&stc=1&d=1600622329

Jaybob32
September 20th, 2020, 18:30
Thanks Valyar. This is what we were doing as well, but it suddenly went haywire. The numbers changing constantly on their own. I'm thinking it was maybe a client/connection issue but not sure. Then it also effected the bonus damage numbers, so not sure what was going on there.
I was able to fix it eventually after everyone was disconnected, by changing the primary attributes then changing them back to the proper number. Have you ever seen anything like that before?