PDA

View Full Version : Conan 2d20 - Enable CoreRPG calendar Feature extension

Trenloe
September 20th, 2020, 10:09
No need to use this extension anymore, the base ruleset now has the CoreRPG based calendar enabled by default.

Attached is an extension file that re-enables the CoreRPG calendar functionality for the Conan 2d20 ruleset.

Download the attached Conan 2d20 - Enable Calendar.ext file and put it in your <FG app data>extensions directory. Then enable the Feature: Conan - Enable Calendar extension for your Conan 2d20 campaign.

This adds the base CoreRPG calendar functionality into the Conan ruleset. The small calendar button doesn't quite fit into the Conan theme, but isn't too out of place IMO.

Trenloe
September 20th, 2020, 10:10
(reserved)

Trenloe
September 20th, 2020, 10:10
Now, we just need some community member to produce a non-copyright infringing calendar module for the Hyborean Age! :)

Valyar
September 20th, 2020, 10:23
Thank you for this! I still cant' believe that such core function has been removed from this ruleset...
I have small calendar module that I quickly created for my Conan games and the guidance for the name of the months were from this thread: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/conan-hyborian-age-calendar.368265/. I don't recall where I got the days names, probably I followed Pathfinder naming as it sounded quite OK for setting like that.

Now, I didn't make it proper module as the 13th month is always available and requires manual work to move it. All months have same amount of days for simplicity. If someone more savvy in the calendar building for FG enhance this, it will be great.

Trenloe
September 20th, 2020, 19:54
Thank you for this! I still cant' believe that such core function has been removed from this ruleset...
I have small calendar module that I quickly created for my Conan games and the guidance for the name of the months were from this thread: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/conan-hyborian-age-calendar.368265/. I don't recall where I got the days names, probably I followed Pathfinder naming as it sounded quite OK for setting like that.

Now, I didn't make it proper module as the 13th month is always available and requires manual work to move it. All months have same amount of days for simplicity. If someone more savvy in the calendar building for FG enhance this, it will be great.
Great! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Trenloe
March 12th, 2023, 15:02
No need to use this extension any more as the Conan rulset now has the calendar enabled natively.