PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Rolemaster: GMT

Stuart
September 19th, 2020, 21:26
Level Four Campaign, runs every other Saturday night (7:30 pm UK time) - looking for a Healer/Lay Healer plus any other Class.

Currently have: Human Fighter, Elven Fighter, Human Monk and Elven Rogue.

Chapter One, "The Bone Pits": Synopsis-ish
A kidnapping that was not, a cult destroyed, an accidental asylum fire that turned out to be arson, a haunted mercenary soldier who committed suicide and now a haunted castle beckons. At the behest of "Mother Cloot" our brave (and they were) lads ventured into the barrows of "The Old Kings" and defeated a number of annoyingly active skeletal servants, champions and the shades of two long dead kings. Clues inside the barrows led the lads to cross the river ("there's strange folk across the river, mark my words") and after a week of riding they reached the haunted ruins .... and things very quickly went horribly wrong.

Never mind - Chapter Two, "The Witch's Promise" will be much nicer, there may even be time for tea and medals. They just have to defeat the evil that lurks inside the castle. Oh, there may be a magic sword, a pipe-smoking ghostly jailor (who whistles ... but not whilst smoking, duh) and other critters (all socially distanced).

Please PM me if interested!

Samzagas
September 19th, 2020, 23:30
I'd love to join a Rolemaster campaign, sadly my timezone is GMT-5 so I can't really play at the specified time.
If for some reason the day/time of the game changes, please send me a message.