PDA

View Full Version : Kids on Bike ruleset, someone producing or able to produce?

yako2020
September 17th, 2020, 20:11
I think this is the right place to ask and ask for a set of rules.
In this case, the system would be Kids on Bike, I don't know if you've heard of it, but it's really cool!
I know they're going to mention MoreCore, but I think it's killing the possibility of showing companies their systems running in a "pure" way with the design of his character sheets and even the arts that refer to their system. (of course, this is just an opinion and I don't want to attack or offend anyone).

superteddy57
September 18th, 2020, 11:37
MoreCore tends to be the response as it's the easy way to get started with something to play with. Many have moved from a MoreCore extension into full blown rulesets in their own right. I've have quite a few that are on ruleset level. Please don't be afraid to ask as it might spark someone to step forward to give it a try. Taking on a full ruleset can be a large project that might never see the light of day. There are examples of rulesets being developed that are coded and supported by individuals that have a real passion for the system they are working on. I personally don't see it as an attack or offense. I see it that you really are excited with the system and want to see it in the best light possible. No harm and no foul :)

Trenloe
September 18th, 2020, 12:40
Moved to the Tavern. The "Rulesets" sub-forum is where rulesets being developed are shared/discussed with the community.

buckmaxwell
September 18th, 2020, 22:07
I distinctly remember wanting to use Kids on Bikes as coding project for FG since I thought the ruleset was different enough to be interesting, but then I got super busy and I dropped it since I wasn't playing it.