Time Zone: Mountian Standard
Day of week and time: Sunday 4 pm Mountain Standard Time
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 Hours
Term: Long Term Campaign

Text or Voice: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30 Combat 30 Exploration 40 Roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 Player need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: Characters will start at Levl 1 basic starting Equipment. All Wizard Coast Published Books or References that have been approved, No Monstrous Races for RP Purposes, Will be using Talents (1st and 3rd level and every 3 levels afterwards), Point Buy or Stat Array Standard.
Character restrictions: No Monstrous Races

Details of your scenario: Forgotten Realms
Hi been playing DnD on and off for about 15 years, I’m like high energy players who create the story with me. I set the basic framework of the story, but I let the players create the story with the action and interaction with each other and my NPC. I’m loose with any rules if u can explain it and it seems logical (or illogical cause magic) I go with it. I like to have fun and interact with my players. Send me an email [email protected] or Direct Message on discord Benedict#9893 for Quickest response.
Players Receive a Letter: To whom it may Concern,

We regret to inform you that Lord Vernril Jackson has passed on, we invite you to attend his Funeral at his Family Crypt in in Loudwater. Shortly after wards the reading of his Will , take place in which you are mentioned at his family home with his last living relative Natlia Jackson. The funeral will take place Autums 17 XXXX.

jerrie
September 17th, 2020, 18:06
Darn wish this was on Saturday or Friday :(

A Social Yeti
September 17th, 2020, 18:14
sent an email

pathiss
September 17th, 2020, 19:14
What time were you going to run on Sundays?

czman
September 18th, 2020, 04:27
I am interested, but the time/timezone might be an issue. Please let me know when you think you might be running this 3-4 block.

Mile
September 20th, 2020, 16:34
I’d really like to join if possible. This sounds very fun!

TheBlackF0X
September 20th, 2020, 18:26
Added you on Disc and sent an e-mail. Very interested!

October 7th, 2020, 05:53
Bump and Updated