PDA

View Full Version : Dice rolling on their own...

Deuce
May 3rd, 2007, 21:01
I've noticed that when I drop a die on the table it takes off and rolls itself. I understand why this was done (to combat dropping a die for a pre-determined face value), but it really makes it quite difficult to place my dice in a corner to set my arrangement.

Is there a key I can hold while dropping my die in order to keep it from rolling itself?

Griogre
May 4th, 2007, 01:41
If you right click on the FG desktop there is a command at 9 o'clock, arrange dice, that lines all your dice up - by default under the chat window.

Jingo
May 4th, 2007, 02:22
Somewhat related to this, what does the Set Arrange Position radial menu item do? How does that work? Can we arrange dice in a custom position? I can't figure it out. The dice always go back to the default position, when I click Arrange Dice.

Griogre
May 4th, 2007, 02:42
Set Arrange just makes the where ever the dice are when you select it - the new default dice postion for each die so when you select arrange dice they will go back to the default dice position.

Deuce
May 4th, 2007, 02:45
If you right click on the FG desktop there is a command at 9 o'clock, arrange dice, that lines all your dice up - by default under the chat window.

lol I know that...

I want to arrange the dice myself and store the arrangement. it's hard to place the dice where I want them when they take off on their own.

Dupre
May 4th, 2007, 07:34
There is no custom code in place for the rolling. The dice roll due to collision with the table.