PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Fri or Sat Central US Time Zone prefer 5E

Claybeaux
September 16th, 2020, 02:23
FG License: Paid
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Fri, Sat, Sun, weekly, time: 1200 to 2400
Term: Long term
Voice: I have Discord on my iPad and am willing to download apps to use if necessary. I also have a video cam on my desktop and am planning on buying a headset next month so I will have more options in two weeks.

Game System Preferred: 5E. I'll play anything but have only played 5E in recent years.
Game System Experience: 5E.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've been using it for 6 months or so now. I'd just like to get into another long-term game.

Character Type Preferred: I'm willing to play any class to fill a group out, but I would like to play a 1/2 orc rogue or a whitebread wizard.

About me: I'm a 52-year-old disabled vet so I have a lot of time to fill. I was a photojournalist - like Private Joker in Full Metal Jacket, only in the Army and with a lot less being shot at. I love fantasy and sci-fi, played AD&D when I was a kid, and only recently got back into D&D.

I've been playing with a local group of six other players. We have become pretty good friends who never see each other because of the quarantine, but we're still going almost a year into our group. My character is a Deep Gnome Ranger and we're playing in the Underdark, so I would prefer playing a fairly straight, high fantasy (above ground) game. My favorite campaign of all time was a game where we started in the Village of Hommlet and ended up fighting slavers, giants, and then beating the stuffing out of Lolth. My DM took four different series of modules and crammed them into one humongous multi-year campaign that I still talk about with my old high school friends when we see each other on Facebook.

I'm a liberal and try not to talk about it in my gaming group because I'm from the deep south and some of us are conservative. I'll give my opinion if you ask but I won't open the subject if you don't. I love dogs, think cats are stinky buttheads, prefer brunettes, and am twice married. My first marriage made me a widower and my second left me happily divorced.