PDA

View Full Version : [Paid][LFP][D&D 5E][Sat] Storm King's Thunder Campaign

zeldaharvestmoon
September 14th, 2020, 13:01
Greetings!

My name is Rebecca, and I am an experienced D&D 5E DM hosting a paid Storm King's Thunder Campaign beginning Oct. 10th, every Saturday from 2-6pm (GMT -4). I am looking for 4-6 dedicated players of any skill/experience level with either Fantasy Grounds or D&D 5E. I am happy to assist/teach as required for anyone willing to put in the time and attention to learn.

About Me:
I am a 24 year old DM who has been organizing local meetup groups for 5 years.

My hobbies include running D&D, playing board games, learning about technology, and baking.

I have a very relaxed DM style, and am happy to adjust my games and certain rules to further the enjoyment of my players. I value clear and upfront communication and am always open to feedback. I enjoy helping others and collaborating with the party to create a personalized adventure.

Please feel free to reply to this thread, use the Calendar listing, or PM me if interested!

For in depth information on services and amenities, please visit DMRebecca (https://dmrebecca.ca)

Below, please find the details of my Storm King's Thunder campaign:

Fantasy Grounds Calendar Listing Here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5424)

Adventure Summary:

Unrest among the Giants strikes the North.

The land shudders once again with the mighty footsteps of Giants, who leave nothing but death and destruction in their wake.

Hill Giants are raiding farms while Stone Giants shake the very foundations of settlements. Frost Giant longships plunder the coast, floating Cloud Giant castles cast unsettling shadows from above, and rumours are spreading of Fire Giant war-parties taking prisoners. All the while, ominously furious storms rage across the Trackless Sea.

You are six, first level adventurers. You do not know each other. Each of you have been hired by Velrosa Nandar, the High Steward of Nightstone to eliminate the goblins that threaten Nightstone, and have convened outside the gates of Waterdeep.

Due to the conflict between Nightstone and the elves of the Ardeep Forest, no sane men-at-arms would take the job, so Velrosa turned to adventurers. You.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate

FG Content Provided: All D&D 5E books provided as needed

Game System: D&D 5E

Date and Time: Every Saturday, Start - 2pm, End - 6pm (GMT -4, Toronto, ON)

Cost and Payment Method: $15 CAD/player/session. Session 0 is free of charge. Payment made through Paypal and due 1hr before session start.

Included Amenities: Full Description of Included Amenities (https://dmrebecca.ca/#included-services)

Unity Ultimate License
Free Session 0
Weekly Adventure
Personalized Experience
Software Support
Dedicated Group Portal
Background Music
FGU Campaign Resource Access
Audio Recording (pending consent)

First Session (session 0): Sat Oct 10th or Sat Oct 17th

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4hr sessions, held every week (unless otherwise stated)

Campaign Length: Long

Text or Voice: Both, Text through FG chat box, Voice through Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This game may be recorded for DM note-taking purposes only with the explicit consent of every participant.

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50 or as determined by players' preferences and/or by session.

Number of Players in game & needed: I am looking for 4-6 players

Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB

Character Rules:

Please use standard point-buy for Ability Scores
Please do not create an Evil aligned character
Please do not choose a "Monstrous" race as seen in Volo's Guide to Monsters (pg 118)
No PvP/stealing from party members/griefing other party members
Please create a character with motivations to cooperate with your fellow party members when possible

Provided Sources:
When making a character, you will be provided material for your use from the following books:

Players Handbook
Volo's Guide to Monsters [except Monstrous Adventurer races (pg 118)]
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Eberron: Rising from the Last War
The Tortle Package

I look forward to meeting and playing with everyone!

Kind Regards,
Rebecca

Cartographer525
September 19th, 2020, 10:14
Rebecca,

I'm excited to be considered for your new campaign! I really enjoyed how you ran Lost Mine of Phandelver and look forward to experiencing how that flair is demonstrated in a larger adventure. Please let me know if there's any further information you might need.

dyster2001
September 19th, 2020, 17:27
Rebecca,

I'm interested in joining this group. Let me know what you need from me.

zeldaharvestmoon
September 21st, 2020, 05:13
Dyster2001,
Thank you for reaching out. Please see your PMs for more information.

Kind Regards,
Rebecca

Simon Thompson
September 23rd, 2020, 09:50
Hi Rebecca,

I'm keen to join in, please get in touch with any details you think I should know :)

Simon