PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds 5E Stats - by GamingBuddhist

gamingbuddhist
September 14th, 2020, 07:11
Fantasy Grounds 5E Stats

Price: $15 USD

Description:

Players and DMs love stats! Why not give it to them. With FGStats, you can level up your game with detailed statistics for every character on an awesome interface with discord integration. FGStats is a standalone application that can go through a host's (DM’s) chat log files to gather all the player statistics for a campaign and display them within the user interface or embed them onto a discord server. This gives DM’s and players the ability to analyze their player characters to see where they may need improvement or can just be fun to look at.

The program can filter data by game, session, character, and statistic type and can generate text documents. The discord integrated bot has access to all functions the program has via commands that you can see using the .help command on the discord server the bot was invited to.

You can see everything in action on my DMs Guild product video.
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/328370/?affiliate_rem=878507

Merecraft
September 14th, 2020, 10:06
Paid for and downloaded this only to find out it contains a trojan (Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml). Have left comments for the author to respond before I report it to DMSGuild.

Edit: Chatting to them about it potentially being a false flag. However its such a serious trojan I won't risk using until it is resolved.

Edit 2: Looks like this is 99% a false flag warning due to lack of certification. I just want to acknowledge that gamingbuddhist has been very helpful in trying to get it resolved and I'll be installing it once it has been.

gamingbuddhist
October 5th, 2020, 23:20
I now have my own certificate that I sign my code with and this flag will no longer occur. Cheers and enjoy!

hazeyindahead
April 14th, 2023, 04:54
Was this pulled off the internet or just moved?

BaneTBC
April 19th, 2023, 23:50
Due to events in the developers life that have a much higher priority, he is not currently supporting this product, so Rob Twohy removed it from sale on DMsGuild. That can change in the future, but as of right now it is not up for sale and has potential issues for people who own it already. (otherwise it is\was a great product and was very useful, hopefully it might come back in some form in the future)