PDA

View Full Version : PC Ship Token Not Available

quirkygamer
September 14th, 2020, 00:57
My players created a starship and they aren't able to put a token for the starship. Is this a known issue?

madman
September 14th, 2020, 06:08
They may not be able too. You can though...

Madman

superteddy57
September 14th, 2020, 21:01
Player's are not able to interact with tokens (in terms of being assets to be added). This is a GM responsibility and has access to adding such things. This is a standard across all rulesets currently. I would recommend have them send you the token and you can add it for them.

quirkygamer
September 20th, 2020, 02:27
Player's are not able to interact with tokens (in terms of being assets to be added). This is a GM responsibility and has access to adding such things. This is a standard across all rulesets currently. I would recommend have them send you the token and you can add it for them.

I've tried doing it myself and I can't. I sent a screenshot. It's just a small white circle in the top right and gives me no options to add any image.

superteddy57
September 20th, 2020, 03:32
You would have to go to your Assets and locate the tokens and drag one to that circle to add it to the ship.

quirkygamer
September 27th, 2020, 19:38
You would have to go to your Assets and locate the tokens and drag one to that circle to add it to the ship.

Don't know why I didn't think about this. But yup, it worked. Thanks for the tip! One day I'll know the ins and outs. Thanks as always!

Tuleen Donai
October 9th, 2020, 20:32
Yep! I'm gettin' pretty good at creating tokens myself!! Ship ones too! I recently found someone's Startrek ship that looked enough like a luxury liner to me to use! Erase the NCC/Starfleet markings et Voila!

Stadlerc
October 15th, 2020, 10:02
Yep! I'm gettin' pretty good at creating tokens myself!! Ship ones too! I recently found someone's Startrek ship that looked enough like a luxury liner to me to use! Erase the NCC/Starfleet markings et Voila!

Same here. I am trying to figure out how to make a Token Tool custom hex border with Starfinder facings.