PDA

View Full Version : All paid content lost from the Vault

spoonhead
September 13th, 2020, 18:36
I just went and created a new campaign, and after it loaded, I went to load in some modules from the library, and nothing was there except for DM Guild stuff (which sits in the modules folder).

All the modules were present in an existing campaign I had just closed down, as I had done a complete update just yesterday. Between closing one campaign, and creating a new one I did start but straightaway cancelled an update before it got going.

I did make sure I had picked the right ruleset, but not sure what happened. Checked my recycle bin, nothing there. Not happy that it's now got to download 580 odd modules (again) :cry:

LordEntrails
September 13th, 2020, 18:47
You checked the vault folder and it's empty? (Not just the list in the Module Activation window).

You have a one-time license or if you have a subscription you did not cancel your subscription?

spoonhead
September 13th, 2020, 19:02
Yeah the files are completely gone. One time license.

Trenloe
September 13th, 2020, 19:06
Do you have anything under the <FG app data>\channels directory?

spoonhead
September 13th, 2020, 19:16
All the folders are there within the FG directory, from cache to vault.

Trenloe
September 13th, 2020, 19:24
All the folders are there within the FG directory, from cache to vault.
Yes, they will be. But is there anything under <FG app data>\channels?

spoonhead
September 13th, 2020, 19:30
Not sure I understand. I don't have a channels folder. Should I?

Trenloe
September 13th, 2020, 19:38
Not sure I understand. I don't have a channels folder. Should I?
That's fine - it means you haven't changed channels at any point. The reason I asked is that if you'd changed channels the vault, and other data, gets stored somewhere else. So if you'd changed channels then changed back you could have ended up with missing data. But it looks like you haven't changed channels, so that can't be it.