PDA

View Full Version : Spell token and current unity build

Gutbucket
September 11th, 2020, 19:20
Hey,

So I have added some of the Rob2E modules from DM's Guild. When I attempt to attach tokens to spells on the character sheet, I am having no luck. The menu options in the instructions are not the menu items which present themselves. Has anyone else had to deal with this, and if so, any advice?

Just to be clear I have added the one click druid (which you need for any future content) and the DM tools. I have loaded all the data into my module folder in FG, and it all shows up in my library. So I think I did the load up stuff right.

LordEntrails
September 11th, 2020, 20:49
Mod: Moved to 5E forum, though FGU forum might have been appropriate too.

I have not used those extensions from Rob, so can't give you any specifics. I will say, make sure you have downloaded the latest of all extensions from the DMsGuild. FG will not update them automatically.

Then I suggest you ask on Rob's discord channel, that's where Rob, Bob and the other extension authors frequent and can probably get back to you quicker than here on the forums. But, even still, hopefully someone with specific knowledge for you will be along shortly :)

Gutbucket
September 11th, 2020, 21:18
Thank you