PDA

View Full Version : anyone interested in DM'ing the last part of COS? see inside for more

Kordin
September 11th, 2020, 00:53
TLDR;

Looking for a DM that is dedicated, long term, plays by the rules, ( we are not rule lawyers but like to stay close as some peeps are just nutz ), fair and above all fun.
Sundays west coast time 2-6pm. Finish off Strahd then move on to others. Unity only.
If interested so far. Keep reading.

The Covid has struck our little group. We have been playing together for a little over a year. Almost every single week.

Covid has put some of us out of work, and changed others schedules so we have lost one long term member and the DM prep time has all but vanished.

We are about to enter Tsolenka Pass. Have done all but the Pass, temple and Strahd. Were playing with the Fanes. They needed to reconsecrate them to weaken Strahd and then do the castle and final battle.

Feel free to change it to however you like as the DM, we can adjust.

If someone is interested in picking up the torch, you will have 3 dedicated players for long term games after this one ends and another that has to miss a few days here and there.

We play on Sundays, west coast time, 2-6.

Listen, I know what your thinking. These guys know the story and will meta the crap out of it and it wont be any fun. WRONG. The only one that has any knowledge of whats to come is me.

Our ages are like 28, 28, 34 and i am 51. We are dedicated games and do not cheat as we all feel that it ruins the game. I guarantee that my knowledge wont hinder at all and no meta gaming will occur.

None of us are total newbs to D&D or fantasy grounds, but some of us are not far from it LOL.

We definitely want to finish the campaign. Then move on to ToA and then Decent. After those, go back and do the other published adventures. We have done Phandelver, the first Dragon Queen one and the Tales. The rest are on the list to do.

I have not mentioned this Idea to the others yet as i didnt want to talk about something that may end up not having any interest.

If i find someone interested, we can chat for a bit and see what we can do.

Thanks for reading and happy gaming.