PDA

View Full Version : 1 player LFG, evenings ~9:00PM EST or weekends.

czman
September 10th, 2020, 17:59
Background: I have been playing RPGs for ~30 years. I have played all versions of D&D. I have some game time in other systems, but not much in the ones that fantasy grounds supports. I am willing to try other systems. I have run campaigns for D&D, and other systems that are not listed in fantasy grounds. I would be willing to run a campaign in the future when I have more knowledge of the tool. If someone is looking for a player/DM rotation group I would be willing to join that also.

Campaign preference: I am looking for a campaign that is starting at low levels, level 1 preferred, and allows the players to grow and evolve as they move through the world. I enjoy playing in campaigns with a mix of combat/roll play and where the players are encouraged to not solve every problem encounter with violence. It is important to me that my characters evolve as they have success and failure in the world. A campaign that is runs the gambit from good to morally questionable is fine. I am not interested in playing a truly evil campaign at this time.

My play style: I enjoy freedom in my campaigns and thinking about how what happens to my character would change them. This is a large part of why I play RPGs. I don't want my character to act the same from session 1 to session 50. I am a bit of a min/maxer, but that makes RP sense to me. I like to have fun at the "table" and try to keep things friendly.

I have kids that go to bed around 9 PM ET and it is very important that I take part in their bedtime. This is why I have a later start time.

FG License: I only have the demo license now, but willing to upgrade if I can find a group.
Availability: Weekdays After 9:00 ET and weekends before 6 ET and after 9:00ET (Times are PM).
Term: Looking for a campaign.
Voice: I prefer discord, but willing to try other software.

Game System Preferred: Willing to try any system.
Game System Experience: Mostly D&D, I have play a lot of other systems from the 80's, but they are not listed in Fantasy grounds.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have played two one-shot D&D5e sessions in Fantasy Grounds Unity.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for your time.