PDA

View Full Version : die reveal and Rolling %

Alarian
May 2nd, 2007, 14:50
A couple of questions I hope someone can answer. My group started playing around last night with FG 2 in preparation of changing over to it and we had a few problems.

1. We take turns sharing the GM responsibilities, so at any given time the GM's PC needs to be run by the GM in addition to his GM'ing responsibilites. Currently there seems to be no way to use macros to set up all his rolls. I.e. if the GM's character wants to roll for Init, Attack, whatever all his rolls are hidden, unless you type in /die reveal before rolling. My question is is there any way to incorporate the /die reveal <die roll> /die hide into a macro? The problem I forsee is the GM rolls that should be hidden are going to end up revealed because you forgot to turn off reveal.

2. Currently rolling percentile dice seems to be broken. When you type /roll d100, it only rolls the 10's dice not the 1's.

Our group uses lots of macros when we play (most every roll is done with a premade macro) so both of these pose a problem for us.

Any help is appreciated.

Alarian

Irian
May 2nd, 2007, 15:29
2. 1d100 seems to be the shortcout for the 10,20,30, etc. die. Try using /die 1d100+1d10

Griogre
May 3rd, 2007, 02:17
You can't use die macros but you know if you hold down Cntrl before you throw the die - the roll plus its mods are revealed? So if you hotkey the mods and throw dice you can show the rolls without using having to use the reveal/hide codes.

Oberoten
May 3rd, 2007, 08:23
2. 1d100 seems to be the shortcout for the 10,20,30, etc. die. Try using /die 1d100+1d10

Amuzingly this doesn't work. /die 1d10+1d100 does however.