PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Evening Tue,Thurs,Fri,Sat or maybe Sunday GMT+10 Pathfinder 2e

Runrafter
September 10th, 2020, 09:01
FG License: Ultimate Classic

Ideally 1 game per week -- Evening Tue,Thurs,Fri,Sat or maybe Sunday (note GMT +10 or near to).

Term: Long term or a module. Or home brew, I guess.
Voice: Willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E
Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1E, D&D basic and AD&D, Savage Worlds (adventure edition and deluxe),Space Opera, Ars Magica
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I run a Savage Worlds game with FG classic, but have not played pathfinder 2e using it.

Character Type Preferred: Flexible. Have been playing martials and vigilante lately, lots of rangers, monk. Happy to try something different.

About me: I'm a cooperative player, love the RP component (but not the worlds best actor). Get really engaged with my character, and I learn the rules well so I can build the best character for the purpose and play him well. Enjoy the combat aspect. Don't want to play in a PvP type of game -- but that means I am not the type of player that tries to make a pest of themselves to other players. I love stories -- I love reading them, love making them up for games, like playing through other people's stories.

I'll keep an out out for new games on the forum as well.

Thanks for your time!

M