PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands: Lost Colony and Interface Zero 3.0 available soon?

Razortide
September 9th, 2020, 10:05
Hey,

just wanted to ask if and when Deadlands: Lost Colony and Interface Zero will be available for purchase soon?

I saw some sneak peaks from Savage Doswelk some time ago but since months there was no update. I would really like to add those to my collection.

GunbunnyFuFu
September 9th, 2020, 12:56
Same here! I'd love to add both of these to my collection as well!

GBFF

YamaShintaku
September 9th, 2020, 19:44
^^^

YggBjorn
September 9th, 2020, 23:58
Deadlands: Lost Colony has the jumpstart available for purchase through the Fantasy Grounds store.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PEGFGSW197374

Razortide
September 10th, 2020, 14:50
Deadlands: Lost Colony has the jumpstart available for purchase through the Fantasy Grounds store.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PEGFGSW197374

No offense and I really appreciate your advice, but this is like you are offering me a Happy meal when I was asking for a Big Mac :-)

amerigoV
September 11th, 2020, 00:41
No offense and I really appreciate your advice, but this is like you are offering me a Happy meal when I was asking for a Big Mac :-)

Ha!

I am going to run the adventure. I am hoping the to find the full Lost Colony before its over.

YggBjorn
September 12th, 2020, 19:03

ROFL! Do you want fries or fruit with your Happy Meal? You could argue that the prize it comes with needs to be assembled because once the meal (i.e. module) is done, there is nothing left to do unless you pull apart the pieces and create something new. BTW there will be a wait for the French fries. We ran out of potatoes and had to grow some in the back. The fries will be ready in about 2 months...

Padre Moto
January 13th, 2021, 00:28
Hi,

I purchased the Lost Colony module linked above.

The player's guide module doesn't load.

Any suggestion on where to raise the matter and with whom?

Thanks,
Padre Moto

Doswelk
January 13th, 2021, 10:06
Hi,

I purchased the Lost Colony module linked above.

The player's guide module doesn't load.

The Player's module contains 2 edges and 5 pieces of equipment, there is no library module, they exist just because the PCs use the edges/equipment.

There was a bug with the pre-gens so I have fixed that.

Padre Moto
January 13th, 2021, 19:19
Thanks for the clarification Kevin!

Cheers,
Padre Moto