PDA

View Full Version : LFP Looking for 2-4 players Sat Sep 12 1:30-5:30 EDT GMT +4 for starting a5e campaign

hibby
September 9th, 2020, 06:01
FG License:Unity Ultra so you only need the free version to participate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EDT GMT +4
Day of week and time:New campaign starting this Sat 1:30 - 5:30
Planned Duration & Frequency: every other week
Term: Long term keep playing for a while, starting at lvl 2 ending around lvl 10

Text or Voice: Voice preferred but Mix of both ok
Voice software used: DIscord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players, need 2-4 more, 4 would give a nice buffer for when somebody can't make it
Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 2nd level with 1 magic item

The Eski
September 9th, 2020, 08:38
I would be interested in joining your game. I have experience with Discord, 5E, and FG.

gmmaster3704
September 9th, 2020, 12:35
Hi, I would be interested in joining your game. I have experience with both 5e and FG.

Been primarily GMing for the last 2 years so would like to have the chance to be a player again.

I am comfortable playing any class, is there any restrictions on character creation?

hibby
September 10th, 2020, 02:37
Welcome aboard. either you can use of the pre-rolled characters I have or of course you can roll your own and send it to me. At this time I only have the 3 main manuals PG, MM & the DMG But in the near future I'm planning on getting Xanathar, Volo & Sword Coast. So with regards to characters I am limited to the original classes. But if you can creatively make an original into one from the 3 extra manuals I really don`t have a problem with that. So that when I get the additional manual you can morph your character I`d be OK with that. Here is an invitation to my discord server https://discord.gg/qa7fKF If you have any other questions please don`t hesitate to ask.

hibby
September 10th, 2020, 03:16
Welcome aboard. either you can use of the pre-rolled characters I have or of course you can roll your own and send it to me. At this time I only have the 3 main manuals PG, MM & the DMG But in the near future I'm planning on getting Xanathar, Volo & Sword Coast. So with regards to characters I am limited to the original classes. But if you can creatively make an original into one from the 3 extra manuals I really don`t have a problem with that. So that when I get the additional manual you can morph your character I`d be OK with that. Here is an invitation to my discord server https://discord.gg/qa7fKF If you have any other questions please don`t hesitate to ask.

Wojack
September 11th, 2020, 21:20
Hello! I'd be interested in joining your game. I have several sessions of experience with 5e but none with FG. I'd be happy to play any class needed. I have a Wild Magic Sorcerer I'd like to try if it doesn't matter. If interested, just let me know. Thanks!

hibby
September 11th, 2020, 23:53
Welcome aboard. either you can use of the pre-rolled characters I have or of course you can roll your own and send it to me. At this time I only have the 3 main manuals PG, MM & the DMG But in the near future I'm planning on getting Xanathar, Volo & Sword Coast. So with regards to characters I am limited to the original classes. But if you can creatively make an original into one from the 3 extra manuals I really don`t have a problem with that. So that when I get the additional manual you can morph your character I`d be OK with that. I'm not a stickler for a balanced party. I would be fine with a party all the same class, I'd just have to tweak the dungeon. However, the party is very diversified so far. Here is an invitation to my discord server https://discord.gg/F5Mtpv. If you have any other questions please don`t hesitate to ask.

eldritchkn
September 14th, 2020, 20:43
the game looks set, but if a position becomes available... winks

hibby
September 14th, 2020, 22:59
Hello eldritchkn. Your right the game is full but I'll keep you in mind if somebody drops out.