PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Drow Collectors Edition

spoonhead
September 9th, 2020, 05:22
I received my Kickstarter link earlier for this title by AAW, and loaded up the campaign. However, since the latest update, it has now disappeared from my data modules and just shows as a 1kb file in the vault. Has it been removed or is there a problem?

LordEntrails
September 9th, 2020, 06:16
Delete it and run an update. Does it come back at 'full'size?

spoonhead
September 9th, 2020, 06:32
Yeah. I tried that, but no it comes back at 1kb. The update takes like a second to load the file. I'm also using FGC. I'll try the update in Unity to see if its the same.

spoonhead
September 9th, 2020, 07:10
It is the same. just a 1kb file.

Trenloe
September 9th, 2020, 08:59
A 1kb file in the vault usually indicates that this is a "stub" manifest file that links to a .mod file in the usual <FG app data>\modules directory.

I'm guessing that SmiteWorks is updating how this file will be distributed. We'll have to wait for someone with access to the FG update system (a SmiteWorks employee) to see if this is the case or if there's an underlying issue.

spoonhead
September 9th, 2020, 09:15
A 1kb file in the vault usually indicates that this is a "stub" manifest file that links to a .mod file in the usual <FG app data>\modules directory.

I'm guessing that SmiteWorks is updating how this file will be distributed. We'll have to wait for someone with access to the FG update system (a SmiteWorks employee) to see if this is the case or if there's an underlying issue.

I don’t know, but after I got the link, and did my first update, the mod was in my library and I was reading through it. It wasn’t until I did a further update that it broke.

Trenloe
September 9th, 2020, 09:20
I don’t know, but after I got the link, and did my first update, the mod was in my library and I was reading through it. It wasn’t until I did a further update that it broke.
Yep, that's what leads me to think that SmiteWorks have/are changing how the module is packaged, especially as it's not available in the store yet so may still be going through final setup/packaging. We can wait for an FG employee to read this and investigate, or you can email [email protected] direct.