PDA

View Full Version : Rappan Athuk Session 31 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-7

Griogre
May 2nd, 2007, 01:54
Rappan Athuk is a con open gaming room style campaign. Object is just to “sit down” and have fun exploring a huge old style dungeon. This is a dungeon crawl with “pick up” characters and players. Different character every session? Fine. Can only commit to one session? Great.

I’m looking for 4-6 players a session. If you are free and just want to play some D&D this Saturday come join in the fun at the "granddaddy of all dungeons". The current character level is 7th.

If you want to play jump on over here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35) to my forum at Four Ugly Monsters and read the "stickys" for character creation, campaign details and to sign up for Session 31. If you are not a member of the forums at Four Ugly Monsters you will need to register to see the forums.

Griogre
May 5th, 2007, 18:26
Still have a seat or two for today's game. I also have two pregen character's a rogue and fighter should you wish to play and don't have time to make a character. Looks like the group could use a rogue.

Blue Haven
May 13th, 2007, 21:16
Are you still running this game?? if you are and if there is an opening i want to try ok?
Bye

tommy357
May 14th, 2007, 14:23
Rappan Athuk is a con open gaming room style campaign. Object is just to “sit down” and have fun exploring a huge old style dungeon. This is a dungeon crawl with “pick up” characters and players. Different character every session? Fine. Can only commit to one session? Great.

I’m looking for 4-6 players a session. If you are free and just want to play some D&D this Saturday come join in the fun at the "granddaddy of all dungeons". The current character level is 7th.

If you want to play jump on over here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35) to my forum at Four Ugly Monsters and read the "stickys" for character creation, campaign details and to sign up for Session 31. If you are not a member of the forums at Four Ugly Monsters you will need to register to see the forums.

Hi,

I still use FG v1.05f to play. If you 're using FGv1.05f, I'm interested to join your game.

Tommy
[email protected]

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 23:02
Are you still running this game?? if you are and if there is an opening i want to try ok?
Bye
I run this game about 6 out of every 7 Saturdays. I don't bother to advertise here unless I have at least a couple of openings. You are welcome to sign up for a game in my forum. The campaign details are stickied on that forum as well as the character creation rules. You should make a character ahead of time. You need to sign up every session and I give priority to anyone who played in the last session. I only had 4 players last session so there are a couple of wide open spots.

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 23:04
I still use FG v1.05f to play. If you 're using FGv1.05f, I'm interested to join your game.
Hi Tommy, I am using FG2 to run this game. I suggest you update to FG2 if you want to play. It is a free upgrade and installs side by side so you can have both versions.

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 23:05
Albert, Grelk, Timothy and Grevn enter the shrine. They have a load of lumber and bags of shiny coins. Placing the uncirculate coins on the table they venture forth. They find the graveyard misty and are attacked by a half orc with a message. The messager does survive delivery to the party’s annoyance. Shrugging of the disappointment the group opens up one of the lesser masuleums and ventures underground. They take the time to shore up a passage heading down and work their way down deeper into the dungeon. They eventually end up near where they left off last time and continue to explore the other way from the spider cave. They find three aquatic trolls and have just managed to wound them when they are pulled back to the shrine. Interesting enough individual members find that the coins they used to pay for passage to RA have been swapped back into each person’s personal coins, replacing their more ordinary coins.

The party found a pretty bare area in the dungeon and did a great deal of exploring. They also managed to find an area where I had missed loading the map. I was actually expecting a very different run. Each character earned 300 XP regardless of level.