PDA

View Full Version : Classic Modules Converted to 5e...

TXCBoy36
September 8th, 2020, 08:32
Would love to see some of the classic modules converted to 5e use with FGC / FGU.....seeing these modules being converted for 5e use but not so much for FG....would be very interested in acquiring these for use on this platform......

Zacchaeus
September 8th, 2020, 08:54
You can do this yourself for personal use. Copyright would prevent it from happening otherwise.

esmdev
September 8th, 2020, 14:38
Would love to see some of the classic modules converted to 5e use with FGC / FGU.....seeing these modules being converted for 5e use but not so much for FG....would be very interested in acquiring these for use on this platform......

You could get the classic version and use the universal module extension to make it visible in 5E. You would need to change the encounters to 5E monsters and parcels to point to 5E equipment but the layout and such would be available.

pablomaz
September 8th, 2020, 15:16
You could get the classic version and use the universal module extension to make it visible in 5E. You would need to change the encounters to 5E monsters and parcels to point to 5E equipment but the layout and such would be available.

Is it working with FGU?

LordEntrails
September 8th, 2020, 16:53
Is it working with FGU?
yes

TXCBoy36
September 9th, 2020, 21:35

Can you give me the thread for the universal module extension please. Thanks!

LordEntrails
September 9th, 2020, 22:15
Can you give me the thread for the universal module extension please. Thanks!
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41034-Universal-Module-Extension

celestian
September 9th, 2020, 22:37

Poke Smiteworks and WoTC about this. There was actually a plan to do this and one even got converted but they decided to not proceed. Perhaps with a little nudging the project can be re-opened ;)

TXCBoy36
September 10th, 2020, 07:06
Who do we reach out to...seems to me that now is the time to push this idea while there is momentum!!!

pablomaz
September 10th, 2020, 19:06
That would be cool...

celestian
September 10th, 2020, 19:47
Who do we reach out to...seems to me that now is the time to push this idea while there is momentum!!!

I would start with Doug ;)

TXCBoy36
September 14th, 2020, 05:50
Is there a way to reach out Doug directly.....do not know how to contact him as i am relatively new...as far as knowing how to reach out to upper echelon.

Thanks!

Zacchaeus
September 14th, 2020, 09:35
Send an email to [email protected]