PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Gui Issues - Months not showing.

scorpiodrush
September 8th, 2020, 00:56
When Loading Calendars It has an issue displaying all the months. Sometimes you can force some months to show by re-arrangin the window size, but it never seems to show all months. This ahs also occured wiht custom calendars.
IT also happens if you try to advance the year.

I have no extensions installed other than the standard D&D theme and curse of strahd decal.
See below the missing months.
Resized to force some but not all months to appear.
Same issue with new year, also changes which appear.

superteddy57
September 8th, 2020, 14:12
Created ticket for it to be investigated FGU-1236

Mirdur
September 30th, 2020, 18:17
I am having the same problems here. Having this problem with the calendars included and also with Custom calendars.

Moon Wizard
September 30th, 2020, 22:28
Can anyone still having this issue provide me with a screenshot of the issue, as well as let me know which ruleset and which calendar you're using?

Thanks,
JPG

Mirdur
October 1st, 2020, 00:26
Can anyone still having this issue provide me with a screenshot of the issue, as well as let me know which ruleset and which calendar you're using?

Thanks,
JPG

The error is happening with any calendar that I open. In the image below, I got a screenshot of the gregorian Calendar but this happens with all.

Zacchaeus
October 1st, 2020, 10:50
Moon Wizard.

Did a bit of testing on this. It would seem that the Calendar is fine the first time that it is opened but if you then reset it and open a different one or even the same one; that's when the issue happens. In the screenshots below I started a new campaign and opened the Forgotten Realms calendar and it looks fine. I then reset it and opened it again and you can see the result. The third screenshot shows the result of closing the second FR calendar and opening another one. SO it would seem that based on this it's the resetting the calendar that is causing the issue.

Moon Wizard
October 1st, 2020, 18:01
Easy, the answer is don't Reset! :)

I'll look into it some more.

Cheers,
JPG

Zacchaeus
October 1st, 2020, 18:51
Easy, the answer is don't Reset! :)

I'll look into it some more.

Cheers,
JPG

hahahahaha

Fezzik Buttercup
October 2nd, 2020, 23:27
I've tried it with GURPS and 5e. Both with and without any added extensions. I originally thought it was a calendar adjustment ext but nope, all of them look like that as soon as I try to change the year. Everything else can be modified or clicked.

Daso
October 8th, 2020, 02:02
You don't have to reset to get the issue to occur.

I've got this problem as well. I create a new 5E game (does it also for PF2E and SF), add the calendar module, pick gregorian (but any does it), change the year and presto! a bunch of months disappear.

Glad I'm not alone. :)