PDA

View Full Version : FGU Asset Packs

Jiminimonka
September 5th, 2020, 15:52
Have the asset packs from the stretch goals been added to FGU, and if so, what are they called? I can find a few tiles assets, one for caves with tiles that don't line up and some other building assets (Shock? assets) but it would be easier if I could search for the assets by a group name. If I have missed a post somewhere that points this out, I coudn't find it. Sorry.

ddavison
September 5th, 2020, 22:37
Shockbolt
Saz
And one with a T. (Thorsten’s?)

I’m away from my desk at the minute but the will show up under those folders in Assets > Images

Jiminimonka
September 6th, 2020, 00:12
Ah thanks.

Jiminimonka
September 8th, 2020, 15:32
Josh said in the FG Maps videos that all the asset packs are standardised, but the 3 packs above do not follow the same convention as the packs shown in the video. Is that because its still in beta?

Also are all the asset packs unlocked in the kick-starter included yet?

Thanks

ddavison
September 8th, 2020, 17:49
Yes, everything from the KS is included now in FGU or as add-ons for those who backed. The only thing outstanding are scheduling classes for high-level backers.

Neovirtus
September 8th, 2020, 17:54
Is there still a new theme coming? Or did I miss it being released?

Jiminimonka
September 8th, 2020, 18:46
Yes, everything from the KS is included now in FGU or as add-ons for those who backed. The only thing outstanding are scheduling classes for high-level backers.

Are the add ons automatically installed or do we need to go a huntin'? :)

ddavison
September 8th, 2020, 18:53
automatic

You can look in your Store > Order History. They should all be on the same order as your main FGU license from the Kickstarter.

Jiminimonka
September 8th, 2020, 19:16
Cool, I found them!