PDA

View Full Version : LFP wanting to start a Campaign Saturdays 3-6:00p.m. PST

vicsrandom
September 4th, 2020, 02:59
Hey there i am a DM looking for anyone wanting to start a campaign, the one i was thinking is Dragon of icespire peak. For anyone interested, especially if you are new to DND or FG. I use FG unity so if you have the demo version you can join in! i can only do Saturdays from 3-6 p.m. PST due to work and i do have another campaign going on. If anyone is interested let me know I welcome all levels of experience and age groups as long as your not a jerk and courteous to others. Pretty laid back and chill DM who just wants to make adventures, i do have a discord and i like to use a mic to run sessions but if you're uncomfortable with that i dont mind post as well.

Vhok
September 4th, 2020, 03:25
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings
trust me your just going to get spammed with questions without more info.

Fineous Finbar
September 4th, 2020, 03:29
Vicsrandom, I'm down if space is still open. I go way back with DnD but have just recently got back into it. Time frame is great and I have FG Unity and Discord as well. Thanks!

inkwizita
September 4th, 2020, 19:08
Id be interested in playing.

Have a full Fantasy grounds unity unlimited package and a virtually completed legendary Dnd Beyond subscription id be willing to share. Only reason it's not complete is ive had no game during coronovirus.

Mile
September 4th, 2020, 19:34
Hey, I’d love t join if this is still open! I don’t have much on fg, but I do have ddb and discord.

LordQuave
September 4th, 2020, 21:39
If it's open I'd be down to play

thepele
September 4th, 2020, 23:31
Hello,

I'm a 27 year old male. I've been playing dnd for 8 years and have played 5e since it came out. Alot of that has been spent GMing so I am quite familiar with the rules and all the classes but am looking to be a player.

I prefer a 50/50 RP/combat campaign but am fine with leaning in favor of combat. I have not used Fantasy Grounds for a campaign before but I work in IT so I don't see it being an issue.

DM me if you want anymore info.

dammuzis
September 5th, 2020, 02:31
If still have room I am game. Have both unity and classic.

I'm 48 been playing since 84. Have discord as well. Flexible as to what race/class to play. I am chill as well.

Paxx
September 5th, 2020, 03:30
I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring, you won't have to worry about my character, he or she will be active and helpful to the party.

Kaltorak
September 5th, 2020, 20:21
I am est so this would be great for me. So I would like to also get as well if there is room. If there is room. Not real versed in 5 as I have played AD&D mostly

Paxx
September 6th, 2020, 13:59
I'm going to pull out of my request to join this game. Thanks anyways.

bayne7400
September 6th, 2020, 15:57
I am new to FG and would be interested in joining your game. I have limited experience playing in 5e pen and paper. I eventually want to DM so this is really about learning the system.

vicsrandom
September 7th, 2020, 17:40
Spots have been filled everyone thanks for the interest