PDA

View Full Version : Only two of my players can connect

Chexmixer
September 4th, 2020, 00:26
After the update today 4 of my players are now unable to connect to my FGU campaign. Would there be anything that can be done or do we have to wait for the next update for the issues to be resolved?

Moon Wizard
September 4th, 2020, 00:28
I'm getting ready to roll back the build. It worked in testing; but apparently is hitting some issues in the wild. Before I push the roll back and you guys update, can you please get the Logs from the GM side and one of the players who can't connect?

(Open console via console button in upper left of launch screen or via /console in tabletop mode; then click Compile Logs; and generate the files.)

Thanks,
JPG

alpine
September 4th, 2020, 00:38
Hello, I'm one of the players

Chexmixer
September 4th, 2020, 00:39
Is there anything else I need to get?

fkz
September 4th, 2020, 00:41
We are still having connections issues with some players after the roll back =/

Moon Wizard
September 4th, 2020, 00:44
When you say connection issues, are you saying that they don't see your user name on the lobby server; or that after the connection resolves, it doesn't connect; or that it stalls on Acquiring File List?

JPG

fkz
September 4th, 2020, 00:46
"It stalls on Acquiring File List" exactly! The other player enters the room but can't see the char selection window.

Moon Wizard
September 4th, 2020, 00:47
Also, did everyone run a new Check For Updates after I announced the roll back a few minutes ago?

JPG

Chexmixer
September 4th, 2020, 00:48
Yes my group has and they are able to connect now

fkz
September 4th, 2020, 00:49
We're running 2020-08-26

h0g0sh4
September 4th, 2020, 01:38
I am a player with one of these issues...
When I connect and its not stuck on Attempting to connect
It goes "aqcuiring list" then opens the game but with no characters

Moon Wizard
September 4th, 2020, 01:44
Have the GM clear the owner on your character, so that you can re-acquire. Only one PC can own a character; and the owner must be explicitly cleared. The GM might have been testing something.

Regards,
JPG