PDA

View Full Version : The Barking Spider VTT RPG Discord Server is looking for players and DMs!

YggBjorn
September 3rd, 2020, 23:08
Welcome to The Barking Spider!

Please excuse the smell, it's chili night.

We are seeking players and DMs to come join in the fun! We are system agnostic. If you want to run it, then by all means RUN IT! We are a Level 1 Boosted Discord server with 128Kbps audio! We have a community calendar. We have a groove bot. We allow a Syrinscape account (i.e. second account to push sounds and music through). We have a suggestions bot. We have fourA dice rolling bots! One will easily handle Call of Cthulhu and Conan 2d20. We have a calendar bot to help with scheduling.

We are mostly homed in the American timezones but are looking to expand. We have a few players in the European/Asian timezones.

Personally I use Fantasy Grounds and can run D&D 5e, Robert E. Howard's Conan 2d20 RPG, Savage Worlds (Deadlands Reloaded, Beasts & Barbarians, The Last Parsec, Wiseguys, A Savage Guide to Dinosaurs: Dino World, and coming soon RIFTS, Dawn of the Daikaiju). We have two DMs who can run Call of Cthulhu. We have one DM working on a Starfinder campaign. We have another DM working on a Pathfinder campaign. We have a DM running East Texas University one shots. I have TaleSpire installed but haven't used it yet. Soon I will be purchasing FoundryVTT to run some Lancer RPG.

Looking for players and DMs 18+ years of age. DMs can get their own personal rooms or use one of the available rooms. New players, new DMs, seasoned players, forever DMs come join up and have some fun!

Wherever your adventures take you, start at The Barking Spider!
https://discord.gg/fPeaHkB

ruedas
September 4th, 2020, 09:51
joined up

YggBjorn
September 4th, 2020, 22:20
Very good!

BTW I have added Wiseguys to the list of settings.

YggBjorn
September 9th, 2020, 23:22
Finished importing A Savage Guide to Dinosaurs. Who needs money and isn't afraid of doing something dangerous?