PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 players for Lost mines of Phandelver

RedPainStain
September 3rd, 2020, 22:32
New (semi) to DM'ing. I have myself and my 2 brother's playing Lost mines of Phandelver with me. Currently not even at the City yet. Willing to restart over. Looking for mature players that can put in 4 hours (atleast) on friday night through Sunday Morning (whichever day works best) . Lemme know if thats you. Name is Robert. Must have Fantasy Grounds to play and with discord and mic.

blah3125
September 3rd, 2020, 23:56
I'm up for it if you still need players.

Keep in mind, I'm new to D&D and Fantasy Grounds so I may have to learn as I play if that's alright with you.

(Also are you using FG unity or FG classic?)

Restardune
September 4th, 2020, 00:19
Hiya there,

I would be interested in joining, but I suppose the key question is which time zone are you in? I'm fairly experienced at Gming, less so at FG, but am well rounded :)

-Mark

RedPainStain
September 4th, 2020, 00:39
I gotcha, yeah sorry, forgot to tell the timezone. it would be Eastern Standard Time. Totally cool with whoever, long as your ok with mature language. Just looking for more peeps to spice things up. FG Classic we are using as well.

Mikenelson28
September 4th, 2020, 02:41
I'd be interested if you still have the room

blah3125
September 5th, 2020, 02:02
So does that mean you're using Fantasy grounds Unity and Classic or just Fantasy grounds classic?

Paxx
September 5th, 2020, 03:40
Friday night is %^$#@ fantastic.!! I would love to play a ninja star throwing, tree hugging, bladesinging ( that's two in one ), healing, wizard.. or whatever is needed. LOLOL

brad310617
September 5th, 2020, 04:38
New (semi) to DM'ing. I have myself and my 2 brother's playing Lost mines of Phandelver with me. Currently not even at the City yet. Willing to restart over. Looking for mature players that can put in 4 hours (atleast) on friday night through Sunday Morning (whichever day works best) . Lemme know if thats you. Name is Robert. Must have Fantasy Grounds to play and with discord and mic.

Not sure if there are any spaces available or if the campaign is still going on but would be willing to play. I'm good with EST and relatively comfortable with playing a variety of characters. Just ask for a break down maybe of whom the characters are. Thank you in advance for your time.

itscodyt
September 7th, 2020, 13:07
I would love to take part. I'm experienced with 5e and with FG.

The Eski
September 8th, 2020, 12:27
Hello I'm interested in joining if you still have any spots available.

I'm experienced with 5e, FG, and Discord. I'm available pretty much any day and time expect Tuesdays.

Soulwrack
September 9th, 2020, 18:38
Interested in Friday Night game if it's not full. Experienced gamer but only recently returned and am learning 5e. Recently retired educator and want to role play a couple of interesting characters. I Have Fantasy Grounds standard classic.

Mphillips51501
September 10th, 2020, 00:25

i would love to play. saturday night would be best bet for me.

Ellimn
September 10th, 2020, 23:44
Based on all the replies I'm guessing your game might be full, but if not I'm interested.

QueDaPayne
September 13th, 2020, 04:37
3 players here if you have the slots open.

eldritchkn
September 14th, 2020, 20:40
jus a simple ohia boi, but would luv to join in )

KrakkaKilla
September 20th, 2020, 14:41
if there are still slots, i'm available thursday afternoon until saturday night. new to 5e but up to speed on it. new to FG but saw enough youtube to get by. 20+ years of RPG, but last DnD was 3.5 years ago.

sinavskis
September 20th, 2020, 15:31
Hi, recently bought FG standard and LMOP, looking now for possibility to play it, any options available?
I have no experience, just from videos on youtube...
Will appreciate any feedback.