PDA

View Full Version : {PAID} GM with 33 years Experience Looking to Run a Pathfinder 1E AP for newb or pros

Rogue
September 3rd, 2020, 16:15
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: EST (-4) New York time
Day of week and time: Sundays @ 4 PM EST
If new game, planned start date: May 9, 2021
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long-Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Varies on what Players want, but typically 60% RP 40% Combat
Number of Players in game & needed: 0 in game, at least 4 needed, max of 6
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, equipment purchased with max gold and no traits to make you richer.
Character restrictions: For character creation I ask for Classes and races be restricted to Core Rulebook and Advanced Players guide. Attributes are 25 point buy with no stat under 10 or over 16 BEFORE racial modifiers. This keeps level 1 players on an even keel to begin.

Details of your scenario: I am planning on Running a PAID Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition game, all the way through. I would prefer that if you have played this AP before PLEASE do NOT METAGAME. Let the dice fall where they may. I am very willing to take on people that have never played Pathfinder before and are looking to learn, and even people who have never played an RPG in their lives. I am a patient and caring teacher of both Pathfinder and of FG. This includes people under the age of 18 with parental permission.

My price is as follows: 10 US Dollars per person per session, Paid for through Paypal and due the Friday before the game at noon. I found that it has worked well letting one group member pay for all other members one week, then taking turns the next. If you have to drop from the game, I would like a reasonable notice before hand unless it is an absolute emergency. The fee, once paid, is non refundable unless a valid excuse for not showing up is given. You will get a full four hour session, as well as gaming tips, tips on how to be a better player, GM instruction if wanted, character creation help and tons of other stuff.

If interested please contact me on Discord at Jinxed#1144

This will not be the only paid game I am willing to run, if you want to request something, mention it. I also run Pathfinder 2, Starfinder, Rifts, Palladium Fantasy, Twilight 2000, and Traveller.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Jinxie

Judicator
September 3rd, 2020, 21:15
Edit, saw to reach you on discord instead.

Rogue
September 20th, 2020, 14:38
Bumping this, still looking for at least two more. Also available any time now for paid games for Traveler, PF2, Starfinder, and A few other more obscure systems.

Jinxed#1144

Rogue
April 25th, 2021, 13:06
Bumping again for date changes and refreshing. Days can be changed, I'm almost always available.

Hobnglaive
April 26th, 2021, 01:42
Bumping again for date changes and refreshing. Days can be changed, I'm almost always available.

would you run an AP in PF2? maybe convert a PF1 AP to PF2?

I am an exp PF2 player and I wouldn't mind a bi weekly game during the week. I already play weekly on Fridays. My Friday GM may be interested in this as a player too.

Rogue
April 26th, 2021, 02:12
Definitely a doable thing...

Sibuna
April 28th, 2021, 02:11
I've tried to add you on discord but it says it didn't work. DarDarJinx#1144, even went as far as copying and pasting, but to no avail.

Rogue
April 28th, 2021, 10:52
I am sooo sorry guys! Here, try this. Jinxed#1144

Akhorahil
May 20th, 2021, 02:35
Hello,

i am interested, is Sunnday still the choosen day ?

Kind regards

Akhorahil#5743