PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Game Tue-Sun, Weekdays Evening only GMT +2

Chorpa
September 3rd, 2020, 07:26
Hello there! Looking for a group to play with. I mostly GM myself but rarely get to play. Now I decided to change that.

I live in Sweden so a game in Swedish would be nice but have no problem playing in English.

I can play Tue-Fri in the evenings and any time during the weekends. Usually use Discord for voicechat myself so no problem if voicechat is needed.

I am familiar with and usually prefer 5E, Pathfinder, Rolemaster, GURPS, Conan RPG, BRP-related games.

Love and usually prefer fantasy and space based sci-fi (like Traveller and similar games) but open to almost any type of game. :)

shezingzh
September 3rd, 2020, 11:48
I have 2 opening on sunday evenings 7-11pm cst (UTC/GMT -4) if you are interested. If you can make this time then by all means send me your discord handle I will send you the login info. The adventure campaign is Storm Kings Thunder it is currently level 9. It is 5e D&D.

shezingzh
September 10th, 2020, 15:45
I have only 1 opening left. Its on Thursdays. 7-11pm cst (UTC/GMT-6). Legacy, just started last week thursday. If you cannot do a weekday I can put you on a wait list for sunday or saturday but dont hold your breath because these guys are having a ball. Sundays crew just completed Mines of Phandelver and moved straight into Storm Kings thunder. Saturdays crew completed Sunless Citadel and are half way through White Plume Mountain.