PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey of the Dragonlords

Daso
September 3rd, 2020, 02:44
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any one has tried playing the campaign Odyssey of the Dragonlords on FG? I kickstarted it so I have the PDF's and the physical books, but I wanted to know if it's a nice module to GM on FG (Unity ideally). Is the Line of Sight stuff already in the module? Are the tokens for the monsters just letter tokens that need replacing with the Monster Manual equivalent if you want art?

I've watched a guy called CrashGem on youtube live play it and fix up the module, but that was on Roll20.

Any info would be great!

Thanks!

LordEntrails
September 3rd, 2020, 05:11
The only question of those I can answer is LOS, no it does not yet have it. You can tell because on the product page their is no "LOS" icon next to the FGC and FGU icons.

TeddyQ
September 4th, 2020, 00:09
Hi Daso. I also backed the Kickstarter. They did a great job on the port for FG. As Lord Entrails said it does not currently have LoS set for FGU. Most of the monsters are set with actual images from the art provided in the books, but there are still some that have just a letter place-holder for the token, like some of the bit player NPCs. Lots of art and tokens available on the Odyssey of the Dragonlords Discord channel https://discord.gg/79tNahg, along with a great community that provides a lot of great ideas for the campaign beyond just the VTT.

Daso
September 5th, 2020, 17:31
Good to know! thanks for the information.