PDA

View Full Version : Unearthed Arcana player & DM modules inconsistently named

spkane
September 2nd, 2020, 18:16
For the Unearthed Arcana module in the FG Store, the players module is named D&D 5E Unearthed Arcana - Players and the DM Module is just named D&D Unearthed Arcana - DM. This lack of 5E in the name of the DM module makes them sort differently in the list of modules.

I am assuming that this is a mistake and should be fixed, but would like to know if there is a reason for it, as well.

Zacchaeus
September 2nd, 2020, 18:23
For the Unearthed Arcana module in the FG Store, the players module is named D&D 5E Unearthed Arcana - Players and the DM Module is just named D&D Unearthed Arcana - DM. This lack of 5E in the name of the DM module makes them sort differently in the list of modules.

I am assuming that this is a mistake and should be fixed, but would like to know if there is a reason for it, as well.
Make sure you have the latest versions. The naming inconstancies were sorted quite some time ago (and the store only has one entry for D&D Unearthed Arcana)

spkane
September 2nd, 2020, 18:32
Make sure you have the latest versions. The naming inconstancies were sorted quite some time ago (and the store only has one entry for D&D Unearthed Arcana)

I just bought it yesterday, so if this is the case, I'd expect it to be an issue with the FGC client download, but I will double check.

Zacchaeus
September 2nd, 2020, 18:35
Wait you are right. I had modules in my modules folder which was overwriting the one in the vault. I'll add that to my fix list.

spkane
September 2nd, 2020, 18:39
Wait you are right. I had modules in my modules folder which was overwriting the one in the vault. I'll add that to my fix list.

Thank you!