PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Adventure Path Assets

FnixDown
September 2nd, 2020, 04:08
Hi all!

I recently transitioned my table to FGU and have been loving both the system and the ease of reference that comes with using the adventure path content on the FG store. I'm wondering if the assets for these adventure paths are downloaded and stored somewhere locally on my computer? I want to edit one of the maps and add it back to the campaign, but can't find any folders that seem to have these assets in them. If need be, I can rip the image from a PDF, but figured if that work had been done for me already it would save some time and effort.

If it helps, I'm running FGU Ultimate on Windows 10 (x64 obvs). The AP in question is Paizo's Strange Aeons book 3: Dreams of the Yellow King.

Thanks!

LordEntrails
September 2nd, 2020, 04:33
Yes, the assets are downloaded to your computer locally. But no you can not access them, they are encrypted in the vault folder inside FG to prevent their illegal distribution.

Most parts of a module can be copied in a campaign or unlocked and edited, but images can't be. Though, since you are in FGU, I believe you can use the tools inside FGU (probably brushes) to edit the existing map image to accomplish your goals. Not sure what you are wanting to do so that may or may not be practical.

FnixDown
September 2nd, 2020, 04:43
Makes sense; wondered if that might be the case. Thanks for the quick reply!