PDA

View Full Version : LFP(1-2) to join DND 5E campaign every Saturday night (PST) (FGU).

vicsrandom
September 1st, 2020, 21:51
Hey everyone so my group is looking for one or two players looking to join us for some good ol DND(5E) via FGU. I am the DM and we've been in need of some players since a couple of my players had to leave due to scheduling conflicts. We are a pretty laid back group that just wanna have fun and make some adventures. We try to meet up every Saturday around 6:30 pm PST and usually go till 11:00 pm maybe sometimes shorter. We use Discord as means of communications and also during sessions as well as a webcam but not needed if you don't have or want to. We accept male or female it doesn't matter as long as you are chill and love to RP at times you will fit in nicely with us. We do use FGU so if you don't have that you can always get the demo version. We are currently starting the Hoard of the Dragon Queen campaign, we just started, so jumping should be easy and you'd be starting off with everyone else. We did finish off a campaign prior so characters are at level 7, so coming in you'd have to have a level 7 character ready to go. We are all fairly new to FGU so don't expect us to be experts at it lol and ive been DMing for about 2 years so not that much experience so we all are learning together! If you're interested let me know we would love to have ya fellow adventurer!

gaara6666
September 1st, 2020, 23:59
sent a pm

Glorwin
September 2nd, 2020, 18:42
Any spots left?

Mikenelson28
September 4th, 2020, 02:53
Would love to join if you still have a spot

ipulse427
September 7th, 2020, 03:29
I'm looking for a consistent group if you're still looking!

Hippophagus
September 7th, 2020, 03:41
Excited player looking for group here. Let me know if you're still looking. :)

vicsrandom
September 7th, 2020, 17:39
Spots have been filled everyone, thanks for your interest