PDA

View Full Version : Ruleset Warning Console Message

BloatedNikNak
September 1st, 2020, 21:31
Ever since working on my extension, I get the following warning in the console, when i load a character sheet and click the inventory tab.

"Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (static) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory_contents)"

Is this something that I need to address, as everything is working as it should be.

Thanks

Trenloe
September 1st, 2020, 21:35
Yeah, you should try to address warnings like this. There could be something that isn't obvious not being initialized. Or it could be something that isn't needed in your extensions and can be removed. Look for "static" within the "charsheet_inventory_contents" windowclass and see if it's required. I'm guessing it may be a XML static tag that isn't in the right place and FG thinks it's trying to create a control and is looking for a template of that name.

BloatedNikNak
September 1st, 2020, 21:40
Yeah, you should try to address warnings like this. There could be something that isn't obvious not being initialized. Or it could be something that isn't needed in your extensions and can be removed. Look for "static" within the "charsheet_inventory_contents" windowclass and see if it's required. I'm guessing it may be a XML static tag that isn't in the right place and FG thinks it's trying to create a control and is looking for a template of that name.

Found it, thank you.

I had:
<static textres="char_label_totalweight" />

in my extensions XML, but was never assigned a text resource as was not needed.