PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player (5e) - time flexible

Ellimn
August 30th, 2020, 19:30
FG License: I have the free game now, but am happy to sign up for a paid license or to chip in for the cost if a DM needs a paid license.

Time Zone: Eastern time

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: anytime except Saturdays

Term: Long-term preferred, but would also consider one-shots.

Voice: I currently use Discord for another 5e game, but I'm happy to use whatever platform the DM wants to use

Game System Preferred: 5e

Game System Experience: I've played 5e off and on for many years. I'd consider myself an intermediate/advanced player.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I started using FG a couple months ago for another 5e campaign so I have a good understanding of the FG platform.

Character Type Preferred: Totally flexible. Well-rounded parties make for the best games, so if the party has a need for a specific class I'll gladly play whatever works best for the party.

About me: I really enjoy playing DnD and am looking for an intermediate- or long-term game, though I'd also be open to a one-shot. I'm a team player, easy to work with, and believe this is all about fun. I'm laid-back and adapt easily to whatever style of play the DM prefers. I enjoy games with 50/50 combat/role playing but, again, I'm always open to trying something different. Most of all, if I join a party I'll be committed to it and show up!