PDA

View Full Version : Black Scrolls Pirate and Ghost Ship asset not showing in assets

greyyone
August 30th, 2020, 18:04
I just purchased the Black Scrolls pirate and ghost ship map asset and I cannot find it in the assets. It shows the asset as being updated but not showing in Assets. The medieval castle pack I have shows up. Any suggestions? I have reloaded my account, deleted the .dat file so it would download again but I cannot find it in Unity assets.

Thanks

ddavison
September 3rd, 2020, 12:56
I just purchased the Black Scrolls pirate and ghost ship map asset and I cannot find it in the assets. It shows the asset as being updated but not showing in Assets. The medieval castle pack I have shows up. Any suggestions? I have reloaded my account, deleted the .dat file so it would download again but I cannot find it in Unity assets.

Thanks

This should be fixed now. Run an Update. Sorry for the issue.

bbehnke20
October 6th, 2020, 04:31
I am having the same problem updating the black scrolls to Fantasy Grounds Unity. Please Help!

LordEntrails
October 6th, 2020, 05:02
I am having the same problem updating the black scrolls to Fantasy Grounds Unity. Please Help!
Welcome to the forums!

Can you tell us more? What version are you running? Does FGU update successfully for you? Are you getting errors? When? What?

Can you reproduce? Can you provide steps for us to reproduce?

bbehnke20
October 6th, 2020, 05:13
Welcome to the forums!

Can you tell us more? What version are you running? Does FGU update successfully for you? Are you getting errors? When? What?

Can you reproduce? Can you provide steps for us to reproduce?

I placed an order with two black scrolls products and three meanders products. The meanders products work fine with an update. I can access them in Fantasy Grounds Unity. The black scrolls products do nott show up. I have updated three times tonight so I am likely running the most recent version.

LordEntrails
October 6th, 2020, 06:39
So the Black Scrolls are not showing in Assets but the Meanders are? If your order history shows the black scrolls products and other product from the same order are working and the Black Scrolls are not, then you are probably going to have to contact [email protected] and have then investigate. Not sure what else we can do from here.