PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Of Annihilation - [AUS] Weeknight Time slot

Skulca
August 30th, 2020, 08:47
FG License:
Ultimate Unity / Classic Will be trying Unity first before swapping to Classic if need be.
Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: Aussie (Brisbane) AEST/GMT + 10
Day of week and time: Thursday 7:30pm 3-4hrs
If new game, planned start date: 3rd September Session 0
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mix
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1 + Standard Gear
Character restrictions: Official Published DnD 5e Only

Details of your scenario: Tomb Of Annihilation

For the past several days, the talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who has ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they cannot be raised-and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they have ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.

Game and Players

Mix of good role play moments, and the grit and grim of the game mechanics try find the good balance in this campaign.

I have been DM’ing & playing RPG’s for 30 years, so you will get a well prepared game, nothing to serious. Being present in the session is incredibly important especially online games. Players that want to play are essential, group dynamics are important to foster a great game.

I like to talk to prospective players before they join the game as its important to get the right players together, we will have a short session 0 to work through character and group creation. Group Cohesion is important, so no random characters thrown together that makes no sense.

Game is high fantasy, were the real-world problems do not exist so leave them there and enjoy the make-believe high fantasy.

If you have any questions or are interested in being involved in a new story, then hit me up with a DM on and I will provide the discord server for the game.

Thanks

Skulca