PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Campaign Not Showing

Nightender
August 30th, 2020, 04:02
I am brand new at this so I may just be doing something completely wrong. I bought an Ultimate FGU license and purchased Lost Mine of Phandelver. I have done the update and it said it was downloading the campaign, but I can't find it when I click on Load Campaign. Am I missing something?

LordEntrails
August 30th, 2020, 04:33
Welcome!

In FG parlance, LMoP is not a 'campaign', it is a 'module'. From the FG Launch Screen create a New Campaign, select 5E as the ruleset and click Start.

Then once the campaign is created and loads, go to Library > Modules and load LMoP.

One benefit of this is you can load and unload modules as your campaign progresses, and you can use LMoP in as many campaigns as you want.

Nightender
August 30th, 2020, 05:06
Ah! Gotcha. Thank you so much. Sorry for the noobness. Got to Level 80 Priest on WoW before quitting years ago, but this is entirely new to me so my kids, brother-in-law, and nephews are learning together.

LordEntrails
August 30th, 2020, 06:54
Ah! Gotcha. Thank you so much. Sorry for the noobness. Got to Level 80 Priest on WoW before quitting years ago, but this is entirely new to me so my kids, brother-in-law, and nephews are learning together.
No problem.

Lots of ways to learn FG. Wiki, User Manual, YouTube, free classes at www.fantasygroundscollege.net
If you need help finding anything, let us know :)

Ducky2799
July 15th, 2021, 18:42
I recently purchased FG, and i got Curse of Strahd off of steam. I cannot see it in modules, however it is on the load campaign page. Any suggestions as to what i should do?

Trenloe
July 15th, 2021, 18:56
I recently purchased FG, and i got Curse of Strahd off of steam. I cannot see it in modules, however it is on the load campaign page. Any suggestions as to what i should do?
Welcome to the FG forums.

Make sure you've synced your FG account with Steam and ran an update. Information on this in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/996639425/Linking+with+External+Services+and+Applications#Sy nc-Your-Fantasy-Grounds-Account-To-Steam