PDA

View Full Version : Update available (2.0.6 / d20 build 6)

Goblin-King
April 30th, 2007, 14:11
Version 2.0.6

Fixed a crash bug occurring when the program is closing after deleting local mode characters created during the same session
Fixed a crash bug related to image shortcuts that occurred when a module was unloaded
Fixed a crash bug sometimes occurring at campaign load time
Fixed an issue preventing middle button panning on images in mask mode when pointers were active
It is now possible to delete pointers on images using the radial even in drawing mode and mask mode
Fixed a bug causing number values in hot key banks accessible by pressing control to be negated when the key was activated
Fixed an issue causing module data not to be imported into its own categories in the story, image, personality and item booksd20 ruleset build 6

Fixed the sender name in whispers sent to the host.Updated ruleset files

scripts/chatmanager.lua

richvalle
May 1st, 2007, 00:15
Not sure if it was meant too... but so far I can now start up FGII in 1.0.6 while it was crashing in 1.0.5.

rv

sunbeam60
May 1st, 2007, 09:53
Sweet, the churn is about two million times higher on version 2 than it was on version 1.

I wonder if the new code base makes it easier to fix bugs, or the devs finally feel they have the time to fix all the little niggling issues?

Tokuriku
May 1st, 2007, 10:16
Nah, I think that they where too busy making FGII and now they have time to turn it up :)

Nice work guys, thanks for the quick and really usefull updates.

richvalle
May 1st, 2007, 12:01
Back when they were putting out patches for FGI they were pretty quick. There would be a long pause between major updates, but after each patch there would be a flurry of smaller ones as people found little things that didn't work or that users wanted to work in a different way.

As Kenshin says, once they started working on FGII FGI became obsolete and all their dev time was spent on making/fixing FGII.

rv