PDA

View Full Version : DM LFP Paid Game 5e - Unity - Curse of Strahd - Weekly Wednesdays 830pm - 1130pm CST

Engorgio
August 27th, 2020, 19:02
Edit: We are full thank you everyone! If a spot opens up before our start date i will repost

Hello and thank you for stopping by to read this!

About me: I have been playing D&D for roughly the last 25 years and have been a DM for 20 of those years. I have been using Fantasy Grounds for the last year and a half or so and DM a 5 games each week.

As the title states I am looking to start up a new PAID Campaign that runs Weekly on Wednesdays starting as early as September 9th at 830 pm CST lasting approximately 3 hours. We will be using FGU, you will only need the demo version. I am perfectly ok with both new comers and seasoned vets either to D&D or Fantasy Grounds! I do own most of the books in Fantasy Grounds other than Eberron to help you make your character faster. This game will not be steamed or recorded.

The campaign will be Curse of Strahd!

Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind's howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd's face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came - all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

Characters will start at level 1

Adventure Length: As this is a fairly large and long campaign, I estimate at LEAST 45-50 sessions to run it.

Now the fun bit.

Session Prices per Player: Session 0 will be free. I will do a 1 on 1 with each person prior to the campaign starting where we will create a character together if need be, and answer any pertinent questions you have with the game system or in general. After that it will be $15 USD a session payable up front via my PayPal the day before the session. (Discounted sessions apply if you buy in bulk)

WHY pay for a game you ask? If you are willing to pay for a hobby you love, you get my full attention. An experienced DM, a DM who is never late to sessions, who comes prepared and is ready for whatever the players can dish out! Also in return for your investment, it helps me keep up to date with new books and materials that come out!

Also I am looking for players who genuinely like to have fun, work together as a group so we all enjoy ourselves and the story is moving forward. I am NOT interested in players who like to come in and cause havoc and railroad the campaign (although some chaos at times is acceptable). In all my years of DMing I have only had to ask 3 people to leave my tables, so albeit it rare it DOES happen.

Currently we have 3 players already, looking for 4 more. The makeup consists of a Bard, Fighter and Sorcerer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you are at all curious as to my DMing style my YouTube videos are listed here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0fAVJ3mc3z4gPUxECsxGA or on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/engorgio

If you have any questions or interest, reply here or send me a PM.

Thank you,

Engorgio

Garsun
August 28th, 2020, 03:32
So, I am interested in your game but the YouTube link appears not to function.:-)

Engorgio
August 28th, 2020, 03:55
Apologies for that! Post edited to fix Youtube link.