PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E Princes of the Apocalypse (GMT-7 Saturdays)

Cartographer525
August 27th, 2020, 16:52
Hello! I’ve been playing and DMing Dungeons & Dragons for many years. I have also helped beta test the current 5th edition (back when it was still being called D&D Next). I’m confident with my DMing abilities around a physical table. However, I'm still learning to master Fantasy Grounds.

Starting September 12, 2020, I'll be starting the Princes of the Apocalypse module.

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=5360

DM: Ray the Cartographer

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate

FG Content Provided: All required D&D 5E books provided

Game System: D&D 5E

Adventure: Princes of the Apocalypse (Levels 1-15)

Cost: $10 CAD/person/session, payable via PayPal no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the session

Time Zone: GMT -7

Date and Time: Every Saturday, Start 4:30pm, End 7:30pm

First Session (Session 0): Saturday, September 12th, 2020

Adventure Length: Long (36-52 weeks are estimated)

Text or Voice: Both - Text through FG chat, Voice through Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No, I do not give consent for this game to be recorded

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50 or as determined by players’ preferences

Number of Players: I am looking for 4-6 players

Please apply via the Calendar listing or message me directly if you are interested. I can grant you authorization to the Discord server and/or arrange a time for us to talk should you have any questions.

Character Rules:

Please use standard point-buy for Ability Scores
Please do not create an Evil aligned character
Please be respectful, inclusive, and accepting of each person at our table.
Please create a character with motivations to cooperate with your fellow party members

Allowed Sources:
When making a character, you may include material from any of the following books:

Player’s Handbook
Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
Xanathar’s Guide to Everything

Finalis
August 27th, 2020, 17:21
Cartographer525

I would be interested in being one of the players for this campaign.

Finalis

Eshal
August 27th, 2020, 17:25
Really had a great time with Sunless Citadel. Looking forward towards this one.

EDIT: Don't forget the calendar link... https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=5360

Cartographer525
August 27th, 2020, 17:48
Finalis,

Glad to see you eager for more! Sign up on the calendar page and start thinking up another great character!

Cartographer525
August 27th, 2020, 17:49
Eshal,

Thanks for the reminder about the calendar link. I've edited the original post to include it. Looking forward to playing with you again!

pathiss
September 16th, 2020, 16:26
Is this still accepting new players? I am confused on the start times, they seem to be different depending on where I look. I am eastern US.

Eshal
September 16th, 2020, 17:40
As a player in this campaign I can tell you we are only one session in. While I certainly don't mind a player coming to the table late, this is ultimately Cart's call. I also had the same confusion about the start time with his previous campaign. To clarify the start time is 6:30 eastern US time; not sure how it's going to work when time zones change again this fall. We run for about three hours until 9:30.

Is this still accepting new players? I am confused on the start times, they seem to be different depending on where I look. I am eastern US.

pathiss
September 16th, 2020, 17:53
Thanks for the clarification. I was asking because it is still showing as accepting new players on the calendar.

Cartographer525
September 17th, 2020, 14:30
Pathiss,

New players are still welcome to apply. As Eshal has mentioned, while the campaign has already begun, we're only one session in thus far.

As far as time zones, I'm presently writing this at 0730 my time. Once posted, I hope the forum will identify the post as your time. If not, I typically count my time zone as GMT-7, but due to daylight saving, sometimes it is seen as GMT-6.

If you are still interested in joining or have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

OneDigit
September 17th, 2020, 23:22
Good day Cartographer,

I am Interested in joining if there is still room.

OneDigit

Cartographer525
September 18th, 2020, 00:55
OneDigit, please feel free to apply on the calendar. This week's session should have two more players joining the campaign which would put us at capacity. However, if someone is not able to commit, I will certainly be contacting those others who have shown interest.

pathiss
September 18th, 2020, 02:13
Cart, sorry I am out. I now have another obligation. Looks like a lot of fun though.

Cartographer525
September 19th, 2020, 09:57
Pathiss,

No worries, we quickly acquired a sixth player and are already prepping for the next session.