PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] [D&D 5e] Player on the hunt for a Thursday or Friday night game.

WolfPack64
August 27th, 2020, 00:49
Game: D&D 5e
Group Preferred: Online
About Me: I’m a 22 male who has been on the job hunt ever since I’ve graduated in May. With all of this free time I am looking for some more people to have a fun time with.
Experience: I have been playing for almost 2 years as a player. And am always looking at anything new that comes. I have also watch/currently watching several campaign streams.
Location/Time Zone: EST in the United States
Availability: I’m am looking for a game on either Thursday or Friday towards the evening. But I am willing to be flexible for other days and times. Just nothing on Wednesday or Saturday.
Preferred Role: Player
Game Style: I’m happy to play with any style. Whether the focus be on roleplay, combat, puzzles, or just a causal game. I’m down for whatever.
Game Genre/Theme/Setting: My dream is to play in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon themed campaign (I have been watching quite a few streams with this aspect and am a huge pokemon fan). However, I don’t wish to set expectations like that and am very open to any setup if you can talk to me about the idea a bit.
Character Ideas: I have a variety of different character ideas I wish to play. With a variety of different classes and races. I just don’t plan on playing either a cleric or ranger since I am playing with those in other games.

Hello people of the internet. I am on the hunt for another group to join and have a fun time with some Dungeons and Dragons. If you are looking for a player please let me know by either responding to this post or sending me a PM.
You can also contact me on my Discord at WolfPack64 #5141.