August 26th, 2020, 19:06
Greetings Smiteworks and Engineers!

Will FG have some of the map pack/tiles which are listed as such >

Pathfinder Flip Tiles Urban Slums Expansion

Pathfinder Flip Mat Haunted Dungeons Multi Pack

Thanks!

ddavison
August 26th, 2020, 19:50
We are still working through the vast library of content from Paizo. Unfortunately we don't have a set release schedule available to share.

dred363
August 28th, 2020, 13:08
Greetings Smiteworks and Engineers!

Will FG have some of the map pack/tiles which are listed as such >

Pathfinder Flip Tiles Urban Slums Expansion

Pathfinder Flip Mat Haunted Dungeons Multi Pack

Thanks!

I just buy them from Paizo and import them into my games. You can copy them out of the PDF and into a program like Photoshop, then export them as a JPG and save them into the images folder of the Campaign.

Hykim
August 28th, 2020, 15:12
As a note, the copy will not work properly from a browser (or at least whatever browser I was originally using). To get copy from the Paizo PDF I had to actually use Acrobat Reader. Then it worked like a charm.

Also don't need to use anything as fancy as photoshop. I have just used Paint which defaults to save as PNG, which FG can import with no problem.

Larsenex
August 28th, 2020, 16:09
Hykim,
Yea I have gimp and I was considering doing just that. However I kinda wanted to keep the sales inside Smiteworks. They do a fantastic job inside the engine. The flip side with going with Paizo is that I can share them with folks in and out of FG.

bmos
August 28th, 2020, 16:13
Hykim,
Yea I have gimp and I was considering doing just that. However I kinda wanted to keep the sales inside Smiteworks. They do a fantastic job inside the engine. The flip side with going with Paizo is that I can share them with folks in and out of FG.
If you link your Paizo account, it will give you access to the pdfs for all the paizo modules you have purchased as well!