PDA

View Full Version : Sorting Abilities By Level Gained?

MaxAstro
August 26th, 2020, 15:41
Quite a while back, when the "level gained" display was added for feats and abilities, I mentioned that it would be nice to be able to sort those lists by level gained instead of alphabetically. I seem to recall someone - Trenloe maybe? - saying that sounded like a good idea, but I haven't heard anything about it since.

Is this a planned feature?

Trenloe
August 26th, 2020, 15:57
Is this a planned feature?
Not specifically planned, but it's being considered. I don't just want to change it completely without offering the ability to view it as it is now - because some users may prefer it the way it is now. It's quick to do a complete change, but it isn't quick to allow the ability to change. It's not complex, it'll just take a bit of time to implement. Time that I'm planning on spending on other things for the coming weeks...

MaxAstro
August 26th, 2020, 16:01
That's totally understandable, and I suspected it might be something like that. Thanks for the update! I've just been manually editing the names of abilities after adding them to start with the level, so I have a totally workable workaround for now.

ronlugge
August 31st, 2020, 04:23
That's totally understandable, and I suspected it might be something like that. Thanks for the update! I've just been manually editing the names of abilities after adding them to start with the level, so I have a totally workable workaround for now.

I've gone a step past that and prefixed my feats with categories -- CF 02, GF 03, AF 05, and so on.