PDA

View Full Version : actions tab: skill checks such as feint

Shinrei123
August 26th, 2020, 13:04
Hi all

I was hoping if anyone could teach me on how to set up skill checks in the action tab. This would be especially handy for rogues and swashbucklers as they need to feint often which requires a deception vs perception check.

I found the automation in bugbear thug which uses:
VsDC: Atletics:vs:FORT

So what I'm hoping is that something similar is possible to set up in the actions tab but unfortunately I haven't found it yet.

Trenloe
August 26th, 2020, 13:21
The VsDC NPC ability automation is basically the first step in implementing this for PCs. It's not available for PCs yet.

Shinrei123
August 26th, 2020, 13:26
Hi Trenloe

thanks for the swift responds. I'm looking forward to seeing this for PC's!

Warm regards

Larsenex
August 31st, 2020, 21:29
What does VsDC stand for/mean?

Trenloe
August 31st, 2020, 21:44
What does VsDC stand for/mean?
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?59857-PFRPG2-ruleset-Release-17-now-quot-live-quot&p=525174&viewfull=1#post525174

Manchine
January 2nd, 2021, 01:15
Ok how about adding a Feint check for a character. How would someone go about making that?

Trenloe
January 2nd, 2021, 08:00
Ok how about adding a Feint check for a character. How would someone go about making that?
Currently you need to do things like this manually. I'm working on providing this type of action functionality in the future.

JkCaron
February 3rd, 2021, 22:07
Any updates on this? I have a Swashbuckler who demoralizes (intimidation) and tumbles through (acrobatics) frequently, it'd be awesome to get a similar VsDC roll for his rolls versus their saves.

Trenloe
February 3rd, 2021, 22:27
Any updates on this? I have a Swashbuckler who demoralizes (intimidation) and tumbles through (acrobatics) frequently, it'd be awesome to get a similar VsDC roll for his rolls versus their saves.
It'll be in a future release - either release 18 or 19. No ETA on either of those yet.

JkCaron
February 5th, 2021, 02:56
It'll be in a future release - either release 18 or 19. No ETA on either of those yet.

Awesome! Thanks for the update :)